Measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19
We ask for your understanding and cooperation to prepend the spread of COVID-19.
This page is a summary of measures conducting in the teamLab Planets TOKYO to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection.
Please check before you plan a visit.
- If you have a fever of 37.5℃ or higher
- If you feel unwell
- If you have returned from or traveled to anothere country in the past two weeks,or had close contact with someone to whom this applies.
- Visitors who have been in contact with
･A person infected with COVID-19
･A person is suspected to be infected
You have any changes in sense of taste or smell
You are quarantined at home due to close contact with someone who has COVID-19
Your family member is quarantined at home due to close contact with someone who has COVID-19
You took a PCR test under the instruction of a medical institution or public health center, but have not yet received a negative result
You have had a positive PCR test in the past and correspond to one of the following from (1) to (4)
(1) For a symptomatic patient, less than 10 days have passed ブランドスーパーコピー the onset of your symptoms, and 72 hours or less have passed ブランドスーパーコピー your symptoms improved
(2) Twenty-four hours after your symptoms improved, you have not yet received negative results from two PCR tests taken 24 hours or more apart
(3) For an asymptomatic carrier, less than 10 days have passed ブランドスーパーコピー your negative test result
(4) Six days after your positive test, you have not yet received negative results from two PCR tests taken 24 hours or more apart
- Date and Time Specific Tickets
Tickets have set admission dates and times.
- Conduct body temperature check before entry
We will guide customers one by one to conduct body temperature check at the time of admission.
- Limit the number of guests in the museum
We limit the number of guests in the museum.You can enjoy artworks in a spacious space with sufficient distance from other customers.
- Measures for preventing the spread infection
Plastic curtains is installed in the information center to prevent the spread infection.
- Reinforce sanitizing measures in the museum
We reinforce cleaning and sanitizing measures in the museum,especially the areas/surfaces where customers and emproyees often contact.
- Emproyees wear masks
Emproyees will wear masks when greeting customers.
- Handling of Personal Information
The personal information collected upon your ticket purchase will only be used in the event that a guest has tested positive for COVID-19. We will provide this information only to governmental officials for contact tracing and insurance purposes.
- Monitorring health of employees
- Removed partition curtains on the route inside the museum
- The ventilation and air conditioning equipment is operating 24 hours a day.
Survey period: 14 days from August 31, 2020 to September 13, 2020
Your ticket will be refunded if you cannot come to the museum because you feel unwell.
Please contact the vntkg Support Center if you wish to receive a refund of your ticket purchase.
vntkg Support Center (Available 24 hours)
We are looking forward to your visit.